Saturday 14 November 2015

Blog Hop Winners

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Wow it was great to have such a lot of happy Dressies take part in our Blog Hop to celebrate All Dressed Up 2nd Birthday!!  

And you left such lovely inspiring comments on our Design Team blogs too!

Hope you managed to grab the freebie - if not she will be in the files for grabbing like the other freebies......

drum roll.........

suppose you want to know if you have won a free digi of your choice....

*



*




*

enough teasing - here we are...

Francesca Ferrari (twice so wins 2 images)(claimed) Tina Rathbone (claimed) Kerys (claimed) Cin Pfannemuller (claimed) Ursula Uphof Wendy (paperwhims)(claimed) Mamma Mia (claimed) Alison Barlow(claimed) MagsB(claimed) Zub Momi (claimed) Lilibet (claimed) Melinda Sweetman (claimed) and finally Irene (claimed)

Ladies, if you would kindly email me with your choice of any digi from the Etsy store I will get that sent to you as soon as possible...

sheilamross@hotmail.co.uk


*******
Many thanks again from Wendy our uber talented artist and owner of All Dressed Up 
and all the Design Team.
*******

Remember you can always share your cards ...

*******
on our Facebook page....

*******

by entering our FB challenge.....

*******

by entering our Blog Challenge...

*******

and can get inspiration from all of the above and also our Pinterest page.
Details of all of these can be found on the sidebars here.

*******
Thanks again!!

12 comments:

  1. Awww ladies!!! Thank you so much! I'm delighted! It's a beautiful surprise! You really made my day!!! Wow! I'm so happy and thrilled! :-) Thank you, thank you, thank you! :-) And thank you for inspiring me with your stunning creations too! :-)
    Hugs and Smiles :-)
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow !!! I'm so, so happy ! thanks a lot.
    A very good surprise for me !
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies :D
    Andrea x
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo thank you sooooo much - my name's on your list!!!!!! Thank you for my blog hop prize and thanks also to all the Dressys for their fabulous inspiration throughout the hop!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy to be one of the blog hop winners. It was a great hop with lots of beautiful eye candy. Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all and thank you ladies. I am so happy to be one of the winners, I loved your hop. Hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! I am really excited. Thank you sooooooo much. Congratulations everyone :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo so please!!! Thank you so much. Loving the new images.... Now the hard part... Which to ask for? who am I trying to kid - I'll end up buying them all anyway !!!
    Thanks again, Liz (aka Lilibet ) (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh! I just checked and I won! Thank you ... a Thanksgiving blessing!
    I just love All Dressed Up: deciding will be a challenge in itself!
    Thank you thank you thank you,
    Tina in San Diego

    ReplyDelete